Ambassador Program enters 3nd Stage
The 2nd stage of the DeXe DAO’s member-initiated Ambassador Program was an even bigger hit than the first with some record-setting results.
2nd Stage Overview
Over 2,500 pieces of content were submitted. The activity in the community chat was through the roof. The Discord too was alive with chatter about the quiz questions (the mission to educate the world about DeXe is well on track).
The winners of Stage 1 and the most active users earned the Hero role in our Discord and are helping others in the channels with useful info and answers to their questions. Teamwork and leadership in true DAO tradition.
And we’re only halfway through the program!
3rd Stage Preview
Let’s keep it rolling with original content submissions since so many good ones are coming (and there is no such thing as too much great quality content). The 3rd stage will begin on November 30 and last one month just like the other ones.
For this stage, we will be awarding points for these types of content:
- Video (animation, description of what DeXe is all about)
- Video (deep dive, educational)
- HD wallpaper
- Art (DeXe-themed)
Show us the limits of your imagination, talent, and knowledge of DeXe — the more complex your work the more points it could receive.
As a reminder, submissions will be judged based on:
- Content quality
- How well the content informs about DeXe and our products
- Marketing value (audience reach, engagement, etc.)
- Accuracy of the information
Based on what we saw in Stage 2, there should be many exciting submissions in Stage 3 — looking forward to it.
Just like in the previous stage, there will be questions in our Discord server, so be on the lookout for them and answer quickly (and correctly) to score some points.
If you’re wondering what the color of your name in our Discord means, let’s review the Discord roles real quick:
- dexer — assigned to everyone who filled out the Ambassador Program form and the task completion form.
- dexe hero — assigned to active users as determined by their high rank at the end of previous stages of the program, by their answering questions in chats, and other activity measurements.
- dexe guru — assigned to Telegram and Discord moderators as well as to active DAO members
As before, our Gleam quiz will take place over two mini-stages and give participants a great chance to stack lots of points. The first ministage is from November 30 until December 14
The reward amounts are as before:
- 1st — 4th place
$500 (165 DEXE)*
$300 (100 DEXE)
$200 (65 DEXE)
$150 (50 DEXE)
- 5th — 13th place — $100 each (33 DEXE)
- 14–20 place — $50 each (16 DEXE)
Thus there will again be prizes for 20 winners (imagine winning at every stage).
*Fixed at $3 per $DEXE at the moment of withdrawing the prize pool $DEXE funds from the DAO treasury.
Influencers are already taking advantage of the fact that the Ambassador Program set aside $30,000 for our influencer program. If you haven’t yet, join in. You never know if your audience is exactly the kind we need. So apply for our influencer program here.
With half of this inaugural DeXe DAO Ambassador Program done, there is still so much fun to have and prizes to earn. Good luck to all!
Website | Telegram channel | Telegram chat | Facebook | Medium| LinkedIn | Twitter | Reddit| Discord