DeXe smart-contracts have passed an audit from Certik.
Using formal verification, manual review, and static analysis, Certik gave DeXe’s smart-contracts an overall security score of A.
Certik’s audit included:
- Testing the smart-contracts against common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Assessing the codebase’s compliance with best practices and industry standards.
- Checking that contract logic meets DeXe’s specifications and intentions.
- Cross-checking contract structure and implementation against those of industry leaders.
- Line-by-line code review by experts
DeXe was evaluated in six categories:
- Fundamental Health
- Operational Resilience
- Governance Strength
- Market Stability
- Community Trust
- Code Security
In this way, Certik’s audit included comprehensive coverage of the various different areas that determine a protocol’s health.
Smart-contracts hold the keys to the security of user funds and governance execution. That’s why it’s important to have security experts look at them from every angle, each with their own unique toolset. Certik’s audit thus complements earlier ones by Ambisafe and Hacken. The details of the Certik audit are available here.
Certik is a leading Web3 smart-contract auditor with an entire suite of tools. It conducted over 4k audits finding 60k vulnerabilities. It provides a number of different audit types and focus areas. On its website, Certik has a comprehensive dashboard of audited protocols.
The DeXe Protocol allows people to create and govern DAOs in a meritocratic way, with proper incentive alignment and wide flexibility. It’s designed to help DAOs grow fast and sustainably, with active and useful participation of members and an emphasis on expertise. The DeXe Protocol is governed by the DeXe DAO